Follow me on social media
Learning how to access the Akashic Records is an important step in the spiritual journey. The good news is, anyone can do it! Try these three techniques to read the Akashic Records for yourself.
You don’t need to ‘have a gift’ to access the Akashic Records
Contrary to popular belief, accessing the records is not limited to specially gifted individuals.
In fact, with a bit of practice, anyone can tap into the Akashic records and discover profound insights.
By the end of this article, you’ll have learned three techniques that will allow you to access the records for yourself and uncover the information you need to guide you in your spiritual journey.
What are the Akashic Records?
Before we delve into the techniques, let’s first understand what the Akashic records are.
Essentially, the Akashic records are the universal database.
They contain every piece of information about our universe that has been generated since the beginning of time.
That includes information about your past lives, your intentions for this life, and future probabilities.
By learning how to access the Akashic records, you can gain valuable insights into your personal journey and the larger cosmic tapestry.
(Read this blog post to learn about the exact structure of our universe.)
It’s important to learn to read the records for yourself
The further you progress in your spiritual journey, the more important it becomes to learn how to read the Akashic records for yourself.
In the earlier stages, your ‘team’ accesses the records on your behalf and provides you with information.
However, as you reach the final stages of awakening and draw closer to transcendence, your team will encourage you to become self-sufficient.
They want you to learn to read the records for yourself.
This important shift allows your team to use their energy on other awakeners who are earlier in their journeys.
It also empowers you to navigate your spiritual journey independently.
Building a strong foundation will help you read the records more easily
Accessing the Akashic records is easier when you’ve established a strong spiritual foundation.
Strengthening your mind and cultivating positive energy play significant roles in this process.
- Daily meditation
- Observing a spiritual diet
- Reducing use of detrimental substances like alcohol, and
- Clearing negative energy from your system and environment
These are all essential practices that will enhance your ability to access the records effectively.
Watch the video below for a super-easy meditation practice anyone can do.
Reading the Akashic Records Technique #1: Meditation and Visualization
This is the simplest way to access the records and has the advantage that you can do it anytime, anywhere.
Since the records are stored in a higher dimension, achieving a meditative state is essential.
You do not need a guided meditation to read the Akashic Records, this technique should work for you.
- Before you meditate, begin by setting your intention to visit the Akashic records and clarify the information you want to access.
- Lie down and quiet your mind using your preferred meditation technique.
- Once in a trance state, visualize yourself in a crystal elevator with a button labelled “the Akashic Records”
- Feel the elevator ascend and then stop
- When the doors open, imagine you see in front of you a long walkway leading to a magnificent library
- The Record Keeper will be waiting for you at the doors of the library, holding the book or device in which you’ll find your answers
- Take the book, which will already be turned to the page you need
- Then you can read the answers or just allow the information to flow into your consciousness
It’s polite to express gratitude to the record keeper before returning safely to your body, using the same elevator.
Reading the Akashic Records Technique #2: Automatic Writing
Automatic writing is another powerful way to access the Akashic records.
This is a channelling technique which allows information to flow through you via the superconscious mind.
Again, you need to attain a meditative state.
- Sit comfortably at a desk or a table holding a pen and with a piece of paper before you
- If you choose you can dim the lights and light a candle, or arrange some crystals, whatever helps you relax
- Clear your mind and begin by setting a clear intention for the session and clarifying the questions you’d like answers to
- Breathing techniques can help you reach a state of trance quickly, for example, breathe in for the count of 4 and out for the count of 8
- Once you’re in trance, let your hand move the pen freely across the piece of paper without consciously controlling it
- As you write, trust the process and don’t worry about spelling or grammar
- Maintain a receptive state during the exercise and pay attention to any intuitive nudges or feelings, these are also a type of information
- Once you’ve finished you can reflect on what you’ve written and interpret the message you’ve received
Be aware that it’s not uncommon to find that what you’ve written is not in your own handwriting!
You can also do this exercise sitting at a keyboard if you prefer (that is my own practice).
Reading the Akashic Records Technique #3: Lucid Dreaming
Lucid dreaming requires a little more practice than the previous two techniques, but I wanted to include it here because it’s one of the single most potent spiritual practices you can learn.
Learning to lucid dream won’t just help you access the Akashic Records, but also to meet your guides and higher self, do important shadow work, and manifest like crazy.
Some of the ways you can develop lucid dreaming skills are to keep a dream diary, set an intention before sleep, and use reality checks during the day.
I can recommend Charlie Morley’s YouTube channel as a great place to start if you haven’t yet tried this technique but would like to learn (I would strongly encourage you to give it a go.)
For the purposes of this article, let’s assume you can already lucid dream.
To access the Akashic Records, follow these steps:
- Set your intention before sleep that you want to dream lucidly and explore the Akashic records
- Once you become lucid within a dream, stabilize it by engaging your senses and grounding yourself
- You can do this by interacting with the objects around you, or performing a grounding exercise, just as you would in your waking life
- Express your intention to visit the Akashic Records by visualizing a symbolic gateway such as a door, book, or scroll
- Once this symbol appears within your dream, interact with it to signify your entry into the realm of the records
- From there, let the information to flow to you, whether through specific questions or just allowing yourself to ‘receive’
- You might receive the information as visual words, spoken messages, symbols, or a deep sense of knowing
Don’t be surprised if people arrive within your dream to give you the information you’re looking for.
Accessing the Akashic records is not limited to a select few, it’s a practice anyone can learn.
By utilizing meditation and visualization, practicing automatic writing, or developing lucid dreaming skills, you can tap into this vast reservoir of knowledge.
Remember to build a strong foundation by incorporating daily meditation, a spiritual diet, and clearing negative energy regularly.
Accessing the Akashic records empowers you to uncover the knowledge stores of the universe and manage your spiritual journey.
Have you accessed the Akashic Records? I’d love to hear about your experience. Please leave a comment below!
Articles about spiritual awakening
- What is spiritual awakening?
- The 7 stages of spiritual awakening
- Ear ringing during spiritual awakening
- Fatigue during spiritual awakening
- Losing friends during spiritual awakening
- Radical self-acceptance during awakening
- Hearing voices during awakening
- Can you stop a spiritual awakening?
- What is the Dark Night of the Soul?
- Spiritual awakening: Top 5 mistakes